Fedesoft in partnership with different software cluster initiatives, IT and financial services performed a hackathon. This important event was attended by developers from 15 companies that are part of the project ‘Vanguard of Emerging Technologies’.
Tekbees participated with the solution Bougo ChatBot’. The meeting aimed to sophisticate or develop a prototype with the use of technology. But it was vitally important that this creation respond to the needs of the financial sector. The day, which lasted twelve hours, all kinds of prototypes with the use of artificial intelligence were presented.
During the meeting, the challenges identified within the cluster initiative were resolved, which are:
- Predict people’s incomes in the future.
- Recommend where to invest the money.
- Attend credit or insurance requests.
- Segment clients and identify risks associated with money laundering.
- Visual recognition to identify documents (identity card, passport, pass, etc.) from photographs.
What solution did Tekbees create?
Tekbees with the prototype: Bougo ChatBot. Through this development, called ‘Sara’, people can, from anywhere and at any time, buy insurance. This is an automated and intuitive process with which users will pay only what they need. ‘Sara’ accompanies customers to live a unique experience.
Bougo and its scope
The mobile digital technology platform for insurance marketing has different benefits. It allows you to make the application, quotation, policy issuance, inspection and payment process. This is a safe and agile transactional tool. Additionally it makes use of cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence.
Some of the technologies used in Bougo ChatBot
- Interactive communication, Chatbot with visual recognition
- Verification of identity of persons. Enables the process of identity verification of people, who are in the process of acquiring digital insurance. Facial biometrics are used, which allows a biometric match between a selfie of a living face and the photo of the identity card (citizenship card).
- Document management. It consists of the process of quotation, issuance and generation of document with its closures delivering automatically and electronically.